TO ACHIEVE A SOOTHING, RELAXING ENVIRONMENT, AND ENHANCED SPA EXPERIENCE, WE KINDLY REQUEST OUR GUESTS TO OBSERVE OUR SPA POLICIES.
Appointments and Cancellation Policy
- ALL MEDICAL SPA SERVICES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- AUTOMATED SPA SERVICES are available by appointment 7 days a week. We do accept walk-ins, but please keep in mind, we may not have the service of your choice available and you may be required to wait. We do recommend scheduling your appointments ahead of time to reserve your preferred time.
- We recommend making appointments for all services except for tanning & spray tan as early as possible to ensure that we can accommodate you with your choice of time. Please call us at 860-671-1727 to book or cancel all appointments.
- We understand that occasionally you may have to cancel an appointment with us. However we request 24 hours notice of any cancellations or rescheduling of your appointment. If you cancel the SAME DAY or NO SHOW for your appointment, we will be deducting your next treatment.
- Medical SPA appointments require a minimum $50 deposit upfront. Should you cancel SAME DAY or NO SHOW, you will lose your deposit. If you purchase a package in advance and you cancel same day or now show, you will loose $50 value to your purchase.
We Suggest to Arrive 15 Minutes Early
This gives you a few minutes to check in at the reception desk, use the restroom, fill out the appropriate questionnaire/paperwork according to what services you are receiving.
If you are running more than 10 minutes late we will try our best to accommodate you. However, we do value the appointment time of all of our clients so it may be necessary to shorten your service or reschedule your appointment at the manager’s discretion.
Payments for services by cash, Visa, MasterCard & Discover are accepted. The prices are subject to change without notice.
Our intent is for each customer to be 100% satisfied with our services. Services received cannot be refunded:
- No refunds are given for gift certificates.
- No refund is given for partially used package purchases because they are purchased at a discount.
We are not responsible for loss or damages to personal items. Please keep them with you during your appointment.
We do not expect gratuities for any of our SPA services.
Gift Certificates & Vouchers
Gift certificates and redeemed vouchers that are expired will not be accepted after the expiration date. No gift certificates or redeemed vouchers will be accepted once this amount of time has passed. If you wish to cancel your voucher prior to service, please do so directly with the online merchant.
Services performed are at your own risk. Redness, soreness, and irritation are possible side effects of some medical SPA treatments and will be explained to you prior to the treatment. You are responsible for notifying your technician if you are pregnant, taking any medications, or have been diagnosed with an illness as this may make you ineligible for treatment. The spa has a right to decline services.