Priapus Shot® (P-SHOT®)
Priapus Shot® (P-SHOT®)
The rejuvenation of sexual health is a key principle of Transformational Medicine and PRP Cell Therapy dramatically improves Erectile Dysfunction. In approximately five weeks, tissues within the penis re-grow, and this regenerated tissue increases the hardness of your erections while expanding both length and girth of the penis. This program for sexual regeneration involves both the P shots of PRP Cell Therapy and the use of a penis pump, a regimen I refer to, simply, as yoga for the penis. The pump helps further grow the length and girth of the penis by expanding the tissue and increasing blood supply.
PRFM for the Penis: The Priapus Shot®
So, if the Priapus Shot® does what it should, then using it on the penis should result in all of the following:
- Immediately larger
- Strengthen the penis
- Straighten the penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
- Now, after actually doing the procedure, the results have been as expected.
Here’s the Steps of the Priapus Shot®
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
If you read the numbers on the PRP research that I posted above, then you will see something similar to what I have observed. The initial volume is from the combination of the platelets and the serum (or water) in the blood plus all the growth factors in the water that the activated platelets are starting to release.
Then over the next three days some of the the water is absorbed by the body. Then there is the growth of new tissue that continues for at least 12 weeks–bringing the volume back up to close to where it was with the initial injection.
So, volume goes up IMMEDIATELY, then goes down to various degrees but slowly over the next three days. In some people this decrease in volume is very small, in others it is a more noticeable decrease. In some, I’m seeing a growth back to where it was with the initial injection or better. In others, there is growth but not quite back to where we started. Smokers have the least amount of growth.
Again, I am speaking mostly from my experience with injecting the face. I see no reason why the same would not happen with the penis, but my experience there is less.
10 to 20% increase in length and girth. An inch in length (a little more) and in girth was seen in the first two patients in the first month. Girth came first (with the injection), then length (with continued growth). I do not yet know if a second injection at 4 to 8 weeks will cause another growth spurt.
Directly into the corpus cavernosum with a small needle, and into the head of the penis–in a way almost exactly as done with those who use injections for erectile dysfunction.
If you look at men who inject 3 to 5 times a week over many years for treatment for erectile dysfunction, there is about a 10% incidence of scar tissue formation. This is with multiple injections for years. With this procedure, there is only one injection, so the chances of scar tissue should be almost nothing. In the face, there has not been the report of any fibrosis or scar tissue formation.
I use a lidocaine cream (a strong version of what you might find in a spray to kill the pain of sunburn). It’s the same cream I use on the face before injecting the lips or other areas with Juvederm. The pain is about the same as a normal shot to the buttocks, perhaps less.