Vampire Facial ®
Vampire Facial ®
A Vampire Facial is a cosmetic facial treatment that combines micro-needling and platelet rich plasma (PRP) to smooth the skin and add volume diminishing fine lines and wrinkles as well as folds. Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that involves using tiny micro-needles to make microscopic holes in the targeted area of the face. Then platelet rich plasma (PRP) is lightly spread over the area so that it sinks into the skin to increase collagen production and elasticity. Microneedling makes the skin more permeable so that the PRP is better absorbed and can begin the process of healing and rejuvenating the skin.
Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
- Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
- Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Ways to Rejuvenate the Face…
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medications (like hydraquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. But, still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem).
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers (like Juvederm and Restylane) lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet. The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
3 Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
First, the physician (1) isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. Then (2), the provider uses a micro-needling device to create multiple micro-punctures –both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin & creating stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face. Then (3), these provider paints the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation.
The skin tightens, and glows with color, and scaring softens for a beautiful younger and very natural result.
1. Isolating the Magic from Your Blood
First, the physician draws your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done).
Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP)–all within about 10 minutes in the office!
3. Coating and Soaking Your Face with Blood-Derived Growth Factors
The Vampire Facial® procedure is not for everyone!
Many would do better with surgery, or laser therapy, or Botox®, or simply PRP or an HA filler used alone. All of the providers on this web site display passion about offering you the right procedure for your face.